211 South 12th Street
Petersburg, IN 47567
Phone: 812-354-8731 & Fax: 812-354-7138
"Recognized at state and national levels for excellence
in academics and vocational programming for public school students!"
- PCSC Vision Statement -
Pike County School Corporation's Vision is to build a legacy of academic excellence for all students.
- PCSC Mission Statement -
The Mission of the Pike County School Corporation is to provide
all students with a quality education that encourages them to become successful citizens.
- Core Values-
1. Ambitious: Our administration, teachers, and staff are hard working individuals focused on providing a quality education for all of our students.
2. Tenacious: Our administration, teachers, and staff are dedicated, dependable individuals who persevere until all students achieve their academic goals.
3. Passionate: Our administration, teachers, and staff are compassionate and enthusiastic and have an intense desire to guide all students in their quest for knowledge.
4. Integrity: Our administration, teachers, and staff are positive individuals who possess and steadfastly adhere to high moral principles and professional standards while respecting their students and each other.
5. Innovative: Our administration, teachers, and staff are creative and resourceful
General District Brochure
Viewing some documents on this site requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
All Pike Co. schools accept applications for free/reduced
lunches any time! To see if your family qualifies ...
... click here to print a copy of our
free-and-reduced lunch application ...
... click here to print a copy of the
instructions for free-and-reduced lunch application ...
then mail or take your completed application
to your child's school office or Central Office at anytime!
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. To file a complaint, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call 800-795-3272 or 202-720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.